– Posting and reconciliation of receipts and payments for the firm’s bank accounts;
– Produce invoices for Practice Administration ensuring the smooth running of the ad hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual billing process
– Responsible for co-ordinating debt collection across the firm;
– Monitoring the Tempora timesheet system, including codes, checking time sheets are input on time.
– Perform write-offs in Sage for quarterly billing;
– Perform VP system updates including new file, closing files, addresses etc;
– Reviewing, monthly invoicing and reports;
– Reviewing, reporting, perform invoicing, cash allocation and outward payments;
– Monitor and post transactions on the bank accounts, including the raising of cheques;
– Prepare monthly business credit card reports;
– Perform any other reasonable duties requested by the Finance Director as and when required;
– Be fully conversant and compliant with the firm’s policies and procedures, including Staff Handbook and ISO 9001;
– Understand the requirements of the ISO9001 quality management system and maintain good working knowledge;
– Have an awareness of how departmental procedures, documents, and record keeping have a positive and negative affect on the ISO9001 quality management system; and
– Operating on a daily basis within the ISO9001 quality management system is mandatory.
Skills & Experience Required:
– CAT qualified or studying towards an accountancy qualification;
– Ability to communicate at all levels;
– Excellent organisational and time management skills; and
– Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and proficient with credit control and accounting systems.
– Approachable and excellent interpersonal skills;
– Eye for detail is vital;
– Action orientated and be able to offer solutions; and
– Be a team player but also be able to work on own initiative.