Our client is currently seeking an qualified Accountant to undertake the role of Accounting Supervisor within their Accountancy & Corporate Service Provider practice.
– Accountancy: Bookkeeping including inputting client records, preparation of accounting schedules and accounts files, financial statements, investment schedules and management information and reporting.
– Taxation: Preparation of personal tax computations and returns, corporate tax and VAT computations and returns.
– Trust and Company Administration: All aspects of trust and company administration which will include direct contact with clients and liaison with third party institutions such as banks, brokers and rental agents.
Skills & Experience Required
– Newly qualified ACCA or ACA accountant OR Part qualified ACCA or ACA trainee OR Fully Qualified Certified Accounting Technician OR An individual qualified by at least 5 years experience.
– Discretion, diplomacy and a confident approach are a must.
– Looking to broaden experience by covering all aspects of general accountancy and the provision of trust services to high value clients.
– Audit experience is not a necessary requirement.