Our client is currently seeking an experienced Corporate & Trust Administrator who will be responsible for the administration and management of a varied portfolio of corporate and trust structures. You will be expected to liaise with clients and their advisors as required and will be responsible for undertaking general company and client administration for the efficient and effective management of those client structures.
Skills & Experience Required
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the CSP/TSP industry
– In-depth knowledge of companies and their statutory requirements
– All-round knowledge of appropriate legislation, regulation and industry best practice
– A good understanding of AML and CFT legislation and requirements
– Strong organisational and time management skills
– Be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff, have excellent customer service and people skills and diligent attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is negotiable, dependent upon qualification and experience. Benefits package is also included.