Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Administrator who will assist with the day-to-day accounts within the Finance Department. This role would be suitable for someone looking to begin a career in Accountancy as it is an excellent insight.
– Client invoicing, collection, and processing
– Processing and payment of supplier invoices
– Reconciliation of bank and cash accounts
– Processing and reconciliation of card expenses
– Assist with preparation of management reports.
– Assist with preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
– Assist with cash flow forecasting and budgeting.
– Assist with group company audits.
– Using judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require the attention of management.
– Other general accounting assistance.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Book-keeping experience (although training can be provided to the right candidate).
– Working towards an accounting qualification or happy to commence studying (support for professional qualifications will be provided), although this is not mandatory.
– Analytical mindset.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Microsoft excel experience.
– The ability to work in a team as well as individually.
– Detail orientated.
– Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
Related Jobs (13)
- Compliance Executive on March 20, 2023 Permanent
- Spanish & Swedish Speaking Administrators on March 21, 2023 Permanent
- Receptionist on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Junior Client Bookkeeper on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Trainee Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Project Support Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Contract
- Senior Client Administrator on February 1, 2023 Permanent
- Trust & Company Administrator on August 3, 2022 Permanent