As the Accountant you will be responsible for financial and management reporting of a portfolio of client entities, across the company’s full suite of services, from daybook entry through to financial statement completion.
– Daily accounting.
– Cash flow analysis.
– Monthly management reporting where required.
– Preparation of year-end financial statements.
– Income tax preparation and submission.
– VAT returns preparation and submission.
– Client / client representative and professional advisor liaison.
– Using judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require the attention of management.
Skills & Experience Required
– A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential, as well as having a highly analytical mind-set.
– Ability to quickly deliver quality and timely results, working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
– A working knowledge of the aviation/yachting industry would be an advantage.
– Experience of Viewpoint administration system and Sun Accounts would be beneficial.
– Confident in the use of Microsoft Excel.
– Excellent working knowledge of FRS 102.
– Holds or working towards a relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) or qualified by experience in the CSP sector.
– Able to take accountability and responsibility for own personal development.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.