Due to continued growth our client is seeking an Accountant to join our dynamic Ballasalla based team.
You will play an integral role within the accounting team, actively collaborating with the team to deliver excellent service to our inhouse companies and clients. Flexible in your approach with the ability to work with the accounts team across multiple projects within a client-focused, entrepreneurial environment, you will be a self-starter responsible for managing a portfolio of our clients’ assets.
– Assisting with client and management accounting.
– Executing monthly and year-end reconciliation processes.
– Assisting with monthly management accounts and annual financial statements as required.
– Ensuring accurate monthly client invoicing, including credit notes as applicable.
– Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of client services and assignments.
– Other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Ideally, you have experience in working within a CSP or yacht management environment and you are a fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or similar.
– Ideally experienced with UK VAT and Tax returns and familiar with IFRS and UK GAAP accounting.
– Excellent Excel and Word skills
– Experience of working in a multicurrency environment.
– As a forward-thinking company, we employ state-of-the-art software which allows our team to focus on value-added work, thus having experience with Xero accounting will be beneficial but is not essential.
– Since our client relationships are key to our success, you must have excellent client relationship skills and be able to work within tight deadlines to the high expectations set by our clients.