Reporting to one of the Financial Reporting Managers, you will be responsible for ensuring that source data used by the Financial Reporting team is delivered on time, of a high quality and able to stand up to external scrutiny. You will work with the finance and senior management team to pro-actively keep pace with accounting and regulatory development within the Group to help ensure the robustness of reported results supporting analysis.
– Prepare internal, external and regulatory reports;
– Support the monthly close process within agreed timelines, ensuring quality and integrity of reporting;
– Work alongside the actuarial team, to understand and rationalize the results;
– Engage with management and Regulators as required to explain the results;
– Participate in project work to enhance our financial reporting working alongside other members of the Finance team;
– Continuously review and improve Finance processes and procedures;
– Ensure system and process documentation is up to date;
– Participate in systems integration work for existing and new Group companies as and when required;
– Participate in the setting up of a Group-wide chart of accounts model that is fit for purpose and future-proofed.
– Contribute to, and represent Finance, on both department and corporate projects.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Qualified accountant, or very nearly qualified with experience
– Financial reporting and management accounting experience
– Good Excel skills
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to work to challenging deadlines
Related Jobs (1)
- Spanish & Swedish Speaking Administrators on March 21, 2023 Permanent