The project is web based enterprise Java application with a rich SPA frontend. The project operates within the HR domain and is responsible for employee time and pay management. The project places a large focus on scalability and performance as it needs to cater to over 100,000 unique users per month.
The backend stack primarily consists of:
The frontend stack primarily consists of:
Skills & Experience Required:
– A Bachelors degree preferably in Computer science, information technology or informatics.
– At least 5 years experience developing on the Java platform
– Experience with REST based web services
– Experience with version control and Git
– Experience with functional programming
– Experience with Domain Driven Design and Test Driven Development
– Fluent in English (written and verbal)