As the company continues to grow, we are embarking on a significant programme of change with a focus on delivering client and operational benefits. Activities will include support for implementing a new Microsoft Dynamic CRM solution, reviewing business processes with a view to considering potential outsourcing solutions/partners, and analysing requirements to support the identification and planning and implementation of a new back-office administration system. The role’s primary focus areas will be to support the delivery of client benefit, operational efficiency, scalability and regulatory adherence with interaction across a wide range of business departments.
To do this, you will need to work closely with our Investment Operations teams, Product Managers and Development teams to ensure effective and collaborative delivery. You will act as the link between the teams owning the lifecycle of a User Story from Requirements to Delivery, enabling us to continuously improve our systems and meet our client’s needs. You will report to the Investment Product Manager and be tasked with aiding them in delivering their Roadmap.
You should be empathetic and resourceful, excited by the challenge of reshaping an established Investment Management Business by not just transcribing requirements, but by identifying a problem and starting from first principles to develop a solution.
Skills & Experience Required:
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
– A background within the Financial Services sector is preferable.
– Experience working in fast-paced, customer-driven businesses.
– Background in working as a Business Analyst across multiple software development projects.
– You must be a good communicator who can convey your ideas clearly.
– Experience with working Jira & Confluence in Agile teams.
– A sound understanding of Business Process Modelling would be highly advantageous.