– Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti-Money laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes.
– Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines & procedures.
– Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information.
Skills & Experience Required:
– A minimum of 1 years experience in Life Assurance, ideally within new business
– A good understanding of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s (FSA’s) Guidance Notes on Anti-Money Laundering and Preventing the Financing of Terrorism
– Good communication and organisational skills
– Good attention to detail skills