Our client is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their Maintenance Team within their Customer Services function.
– Respond to customer queries via phone and email within agreed SLA’s
– Ensure all documents and information on customers files are up to date and correct.
– Assist team members with training
– Identify, understand an collate customer needs, requirements and feedback.
– Engage and collaborate with peers across the business to help drive the customers positive journey.
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent – essential
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
- Be open and able to adapt to change
- Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
- Confident self- starter
- Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
- Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
- Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
- Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is negotiable dependent upon experience and qualification. Also a full benefits package is included containing pension scheme, discretionary bonus, income protection and free on-site car parking.