Our client is currently seeking an Administrator to join their Customer Services Agency & Commissions Team.
– Processing instructions received from intermediaries to amend their agency details; for example – change of contact details, change of ownership, structure or directors and amendments to bank account details.
– Investigating commission and investment adviser fee queries
– Administering new suitable certifier applications
– Dealing with enquiries by email and telephone from Sales Team and intermediaries
– Setting up online access for Agencies and answering online queries
Skills & Experience Required:
– Educated to A Level standard
– Proficient with Microsoft office
– An awareness of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance, would be advantageous but not essential
– An awareness of different UK and International payment methods
– Have good organization skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
– Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
– To be able to work independently with minimal supervision within agreed objectives