Our client is current seeking a Customer Services Administrator to join their team for a fixed-term period of 6-12 months.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, this role would suit someone with financial services experience, ideally in new business, with an understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and AML requirements.
The purpose of the role is to provide a point of contact for regulatory, technical administration assistance and general relationship management to brokers and the sales team.
– Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes.
– Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with the internal guidelines & procedures.
– Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
– Client set up and ongoing servicing on the Customer Relations Management system and the Platform, including web support
Skills & Experience Required
– A minimum of 2 years’ financial services experience ideally in new business
– Ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships whilst managing expectations and delivering against deadlines
– Good communication skills both oral and written
– Have good organisational skills
– Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
– Strong attention to detail