Our client is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly team on a 6-month fixed term contract.
– Manage and field incoming calls in a highly professional and timely manner.
– Greeting visitors to the building warmly and offering them assistance immediately.
– Resolve problems and complaints by clarifying the customer’s issue; determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution and following up to ensure resolution.
-Take card payments using the automated card payment system.
– Respond to email customer inquiries with factually and grammatically correct written communications.
– Liaise with all departments within the company to solve customer’s queries.
– Maintain and update customer’s details.
– Cleaning, organizing, and maintaining the reception area.
– Meet the teams call targets and handling quotas.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Good verbal communication skills, attention to detail and initiative.
– Self-motivation, positive attitude, integrity, tolerance, and confidence
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
– GCSE English and Math at grade C or above or equivalent
– Previous experience in a Customer Service setting
– Experience in a customer services or call centre environment
– Experience of working within an administration-based office environment
– Experience handling high volumes of telephone calls
– Payment handling in a customer service environment