– Responsible for the full project delivery lifecycle of projects, programs or portfolios (internal and external).
– Throughout the lifecycle of these projects, the PM is responsible for managing the planning and execution and closure stages, stakeholder management, risk mitigation, resolution of issues, budget management and ensuring projects are delivered to the Project Delivery framework.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 3 years in a Project Management role with leadership responsibility
– Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and delivery methodologies and tools (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative
– Proficient with Project and Portfolio Management Tools. (Visio, MS Project etc.)
– Familiar with PMI or PRINCE2 certification or equivalent methodology