An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented Network Fitter to join our clients gas supply company. You will work as part of a team to maintain and improve the distribution network, carrying out tasks necessary to ensure quality of services provided within the gas distribution network.
– Mains Replacement
– New Service Installations
– District Governor maintenance
– Mains surveying
– Service disconnections
– General duties as the business may require in other functions
Skills & Experience Required
– Sound operational knowledge of gas distribution networks (Natural Gas and LPG)
– Experience of dealing with gas emergencies and the classification of emergencies
– Level 2 – City and Guilds Network Construction Operations CN02 Service layer
– Full clean driving licence.
– Team player with a positive attitude