Due to continued expansion our client is currently recruiting for a number of individuals who wish to train and begin their careers within Financial Services. These roles are based within Customer Services and Investments departments.
Customer Service Role Responsibilities:
– Deliver superior customer services to customers via the phone and email.
– Handle all queries from beginning to resolution (where required)
– Input all details onto this system accurately
Investments Role Responsibilities:
– Provide back office administration for Investment related processes, ensuring that policy holder valuations are up to date.
– Client onboarding / account setup
– CRM / maintaining client files and records
– Handling customer queries to resolution
– Supporting the Administration of the company’s Externally Managed client portfolios, Stock Reconciliations, Dividends and Corporate Actions & trade settlements
– Ad hoc admin assistance as required
Skills & Experience Required:
– No previous experience is necessary as full training and accreditation will be provided.
– Strong work ethic
– Team player
– Good communication skills
– Good Planning and organisation skills
Desirable Skills (Not essential):
– Good numerical skills (GCSE Maths Grade C or above or equivalent)
– Solid I.T. skills – (GCSE I.T. Grade C or above or an equivalent qualification)
– Any relevant work experience in an office or finance sector
*** These roles are based in Castletown ***