The Onboarding team work collaboratively with the Business Development, Risk and Compliance colleagues to ensure our processes meet all relevant internal and regulatory policy and procedural requirements, whilst providing a frictionless and efficient service to our clients and introducers.
– Responsibility for initial vetting of new business applications and completion of the account opening process, to include individual, corporate, trusts and complex structures
– Assessment and validation of documentation provided as part of the onboarding and trigger event process to ensure a clear understanding of the client relationship is recorded with detailed rationale
– Identification and application of incoming payments, liaising with internal and external clients and intermediaries
– The completion of high-quality annual risk reviews for all client types and introducers of business that satisfy regulatory requirements
– Data and trigger reviews and updates in line with our procedural and CDD requirements
– You will be required to conform to the Company’s AML procedures and guidelines at all times.
– You will be required to work on a variety of projects that deliver service, create capacity and ensure control effectiveness within the team.
– You may, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature within your capabilities in other teams, as requested by your line manager.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum 3+ years experience within an onboarding role.
– Be detail orientated, with a high degree of accuracy
– Strong organisational and time management skills, requiring minimal supervision
– Strong client communication skills (verbal and written) in relation to complex but routine matters
– Remain task focused to end result
– General Microsoft Office experience including Word, Excel etc; Microsoft CRM would also be advantageous
– Excellent communication skills