The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the company marketing strategy, to drive growth, brand reputation, tone of voice as well as a leading a motivated team.
You will identify products and markets both in the B2B and B2C space, suggest and implement sales strategies and approaches, and measure the results of all of the efforts.
– Lead, motivate and encourage a team which includes Marketing, Design, CRM, Affiliates , PR and Social media professionals
– Create acquisition, conversion and retention strategy and implementation
– Develops, tracks and reports campaign metrics and analytics
– Obtains an in-depth understanding of the audience and markets.
– Oversee the strategy of all digital marketing channels to ensure brand consistency
– Develop dashboards for reporting out on a regular basis which analyse the effectiveness of all marketing efforts and sales campaigns.
– Research and evaluate demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights. Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
– Execute marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products.
– Serve as a partner to product development in determining the viability of potential markets before the production of a product.
– Work with product development teams to manage new product development.
– Manage launch campaigns for products.
– Manage distribution channels for products.
– Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
– Manage media and marketing staff and external agencies.
– Create and develop the employee brand and internal comms
– Establishes marketing goals and KPIs based on past performance and market forecasts
– Research and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
– Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
– Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
– Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
– Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
– Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Skills & Experience Required:
– A degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
– At least three years’ experience as a Marketing manager.
– Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
– Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong time management and organisational abilities.