– Monitor and investigate the company’s own and its client computer systems and digital assets for cyber-attacks, incidents and breaches.
– Develop client and management reports from investigation, monitoring and response efforts.
– Implement strategies for mitigating damage and preventing future cyber-attacks, incidents, and breaches.
– Assist with auditing and measurement of security controls internally and for our clients.
– Identify risk within internal, external and cloud-based infrastructures.
– Automate / improve current processes and repetitive daily tasks.
– Perform cyber defence incident triage, including determining scope, urgency, and potential impact, identifying the specific vulnerabilities. Make recommendations that enable expeditious remediation. Design, review applications and architecture adhering to best practises and security standards.
– Conduct both local and remote penetration testing designed to emulate current threat models to execute an assessment of our clients’ defensive security posture.
– Execute high-risk web assessments, non-notice penetration testing of assets, on-demand testing of network devices, and other activity required to assess the defensive posture of the targeted network.
– Execute research to develop payloads used during penetration testing and/or phishing that emulates the current threats to our client networks, to test whether defensive devices will detect this activity proactively.
– Develop and execute security strategies with our clients to improve their security posture, either in the role of a vCISO or security consultant.
– Perform web, mobile and cloud penetration tests and assessments
– Perform vulnerability risk assessments on our clients’ internal and external facing environments
Skills & Experience Required:
– You will have an an excellent understanding of offensive and defensive security frameworks, including experience in public speaking engagements, providing expert opinions, and conducting structured training courses internally as well as to our clients, both at a technical and at a board level.
– We are looking for someone with good knowledge in most of the following areas:
* Industry Standards: NIST, ISO, PCI, CIS,
* Security Frameworks: MITREATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain
* Security Applications: Nessus, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Cobalt Strike
* Web Application Tools: BurpSuite
* Cloud Applications: AWS, Azure
* Development Languages: Python, Ruby, Java, Powershell
* Essential: OSCP, SEPP