– Advising Senior Management on changes in regulation across all licenced jurisdictions
– Act as the Compliance point of contact on projects such as new licence applications
– Develop and manage the businesses internal compliance monitoring framework
– Working with Acquisition and Marketing Teams to ensure advertising compliance
– Management of internal outreach of reportable events
– Management of regulatory administration
– Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and assisting with the internal implementation and action plans
– Assisting in drafting of policies and procedures
– Regular review of policies and procedures to ensure they remain up to date
– Collect data for internal reports and external regulatory reporting
– Assist with external audits
– Performing compliance reviews (e.g. websites, landing pages, banners, promotions terms and conditions, email templates) to ensure compliance with all applicable legislative requirements.
– Maintaining and updating relevant registers
– Investigate and report on complaints
– Cover managerial duties in the absence of the department head
– Act as the principle point of contact for regulator queries from the operational side of the business
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
– E-gaming experience would be a distinct advantage
– Interpretation and application of gaming legislation and relevant industry standards.
– A recognised AML or compliance qualification would be advantageous or willing to work towards one for example ICA
– Innovative and strategic thinking.
– Well-developed presentation and communication skills.
– Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills.
– Interpretation of legislative and professional standards.
– Project management.