Our client is currently seeking a Senior Company & Trust Administrator to join their well established Fiduciary company on a permanent basis.
– Ensure that all records are kept up to date for all clients and companies on both the ViewPoint Administrator and ViewPoint Billing systems.
– Prepare normal invoices for any special or fixed fees agreed with clients.
– Arrange company searches in any offshore jurisdiction for existing clients
– Open files for correspondence, statutory documents, bank related items and clients as and when necessary
– Review all contracts and agreements for signature and be able to provide a summary of its content to the signing director(s) or trustee.
– Act as signatory on in-house companies providing corporate officer, secretary, trustee and nominee services
– Ensure that bookkeeping records are maintained or annual accounts prepared for both companies and trusts as appropriate under company policy.
– Attend to alterations to company structure including the appointment and resignation of officers, allotment and transfer of shares, issue of share certificates, changes of company names, alteration of share capital and/or Memorandum and Articles of Association. Attending to the preparation and filing of all related documentation and liaising with client, agent and Companies’ Registries as necessary.
– Monitor and remind clients of deadlines for the filing of Annual Returns and the payment of taxes in all jurisdictions to ensure that penalties are not unnecessarily incurred by either the company or it’s clients.
– Prepare and/or obtain Powers of Attorney, Certificates of Good Standing, Certificates of Incumbency, certified and/or legalised documents, additional resolutions and any other documentation requested by clients.
– Administer a portfolio of client entities to a high professional standard and to exercise specified signatory powers on designated client entities. To work with and generally co-operate with all members of your team and with the other departments within the organisation with the aim of ensuring that all clients’ requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
Skills & Experience Required
– Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Company & Trust Administrator
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to prioritise work effectively and efficiently
– Proficient in MS Office & Viewpoint