Our client is currently seeking a Senior Administrator who will be an integral member of the administration team, who reports to the Admin Manager / Assistant Manager. The senior administrator will oversee a portfolio of complex and high net worth clients including full responsibility for complex transactions from the initial decision making and recording of decisions, to full implementation and finishing the task in an efficient and timely manner. The senior administrator will also have responsibility for mentoring junior members of staff and leading by example in all aspects of their daily role, including statutory work and personal time-recording.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Educated to A levels standard
– Hold an STEP or ICSA qualification
– At least 5 years’ experience of which the majority is in administering complex structures.
– At least 3 years client facing experience
– Energetic and self-driven personality that thrives on contributing to a greater goal and strategic direction
– Experience in a multi-family office environment will be an advantage
Related Jobs (18)
- Client Services Administrator – Yachting & Aviation on September 21, 2022 Permanent