Our client, a very successful CSP on island is currently seeking a Senior Client Bookkeeper to assist the Bookkeeping and Accounting Team. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for the completion of bank, investment and property bookkeeping as well as relevant control reconciliations.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has experience in bookkeeping and can demonstrate an enthusiastic, confident, mature and professional manner in the workplace. Experience in the Fiduciary industry is desirable but not essential.
– Develop a good working relationship and work proactively with the Trust Administration Teams to resolve queries and assist the Accounting Team with the preparation of accurate trial balances.
– Take ownership, prioritise workload and communicate effectively with their line manager and third parties. Have a good understanding of online banking and accounting systems and will be able to demonstrate an ability to familiarise themselves with new systems effectively.
– Achieve personal targets as set out for their role (this will include targets for time recording and utilisation) and will also take action to ensure agreed business risk targets are met. They will use technical capability to understand and manage risk with the support of their line manager, escalating where necessary and required in accordance with policies.
– Support with the timely completion of accurate bookkeeping in line with relevant policies and procedures.
– Responsible for completing a portfolio of bank, investment and property bookkeeping, as well as relevant control reconciliations.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Prior experience in Trust and Company bookkeeping will be beneficial.
– Working knowledge and understanding of relevant governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures.
– Ability to use judgement and initiative in applying standard work practices and solving day to day problems.
– Flexible and professional when working under time driven pressures and will have good prioritisation and time management skills.
– Deliver results without compromising on quality and accuracy.
– Strong team player, self-motivated and focussed on exceeding targets and goals.
– Hold a relevant professional bookkeeping qualification (such as AAT or CAT).
Related Jobs (8)
- Junior Client Bookkeeper on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Trainee Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Bookkeeper on March 1, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Client Administrator on February 1, 2023 Permanent
- Trust & Company Administrator on August 3, 2022 Permanent
- Corporate & Trust Administrator on February 1, 2023 Permanent