As a Senior Accountant within the client accounting team, you will assist the Client Accounting Manager in fulfilling the service to a diverse range of clients.
– Production of management accounts and financial statements for companies and trusts.
– Preparation of CT600 & Companies House filings, responsibility for all payments and submissions.
– IOM tax and VAT returns, ensuring all deadlines adhered to.
– Liaise with external advisors (e.g. auditors, tax specialists) as necessary.
– Supervision and coaching of a small team of client accountants.
– Peer review financial statements and tax computations produced by other senior accountants
Skills & Experience Required
– Professional qualification (ACCA preferred) with up to five years post qualification experience.
– Competence in Microsoft Office tools in particular Excel and Word.
– Customer focused with the ability to work in a team and adapt to change.
– Working knowledge of offshore trust and corporate structures an advantage.
– Experience in working with Viewpoint would be advantageous.