– Identify stakeholders and gather business requirements using various elicitation techniques & root cause analysis
– Produce detailed business requirements that support business needs to agreed time-scale and standards
– Migration transition planning
– Plan and support user acceptances testing and ensure solutions meet the agreed criteria ensure User acceptance support
– Support business functions
Skills & Experience Required:
– Significant experience as a business analyst within the life assurance industry, with a minimum 3 years in a similar role.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to build and maintain business relationships at all levels within the company.
– Proven experience of delivering business improvements and efficiencies.
– Good facilitation, presentation, and report writing skills.
– Hold or studying towards a related professional qualification, BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.