This is a temporary role to cover maternity leave for approximately 12 months.
We are looking for an ambitious senior administrator to provide support for the account opening function of our Bank.
Onboarding is a first line control ensuring that, from inception, we have a full understanding of our client including, but not limited to due diligence, nature of business and intended purpose of the use of products and services.
This role works collaboratively with clients, CSPs and TSPS as well our Business Development, Client Engagement Leads and High Risk Technical Manager to ensure the onboarding process meets all relevant internal and regulatory policy and procedure requirements.
This is a very interesting role with lots of varying tasks, including assessing and validating documentation provided as part of the onboarding process to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the relationship is established at outset. This will include the transition of existing accounts and documentation to the Banking platform. You will be accountable for collating and reviewing all documentation in order gain full understanding and suitability of new and existing clients.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Experience in a Banking/ CSP/TSP Onboarding role will be advantageous
– Strong AML background and a good understanding of payment schematics and PEP Alerts
– Excellent knowledge of best practice, regulatory and legal requirements of an FSA regulated financial institution
– Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding the ‘on-boarding’ of new client accounts, including corporate structures
– Relevant experience of account opening within an FSA regulated financial institution
– Attention to detail
– Excellent work ethic
– Strong Communication skills