To be actively engaged in the Maintenance processes for all customers. The expectation is this individual will demonstrate a proactive and positive desire to deliver the best possible customer experience for customers throughout the journey with the company.
This will involve undertaking administration duties relating to the withdrawal process stages for both the IOM and Dublin office as well as proactively contributing to designing and delivering the most positive experience for all customers.
– Achieve an average quality score of over 90%
– Achieve an average weighted productivity score of over 90%
– Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
– Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
– Agree quality standard of processes and contribute towards successful delivery
– To engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared in order to break down silos and support the positive customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
– To proactively take ownership for self-development and demonstrate the desire to progress their career.
Skills & Experiences Required:
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent – essential
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
– Be open and able to adapt to change
– Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Confident self- starter
– Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage