To support the increase in automation within the reconciliations team by performing all tasks associated with reconciling accounts held with our Authorised Custodians and to provide support and expertise to the team. To liaise with our Authorised Custodians, Discretionary Managers and, where relevant, communicate with internal Technical Teams, Financial Advisors and Sales Consultants.
– Drive daily work by monitoring and supporting day to day workflow processing ensuring any client and business partner technical queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
– Completing assigned tasks required for successful and efficient processing of Custodian reconciliations.
– Completing monthly reports and updates to the team.
– Facilitating technical training and, where appropriate, the sharing of knowledge
– Support TL/Manager with projects from a technical perspective
– Testing on system enhancements and effecting change as required.
– Completing problem solving activities and, where appropriate, making recommendations for action completion.
– Manage/Lead projects with minimal risk and resource requirements.
– Interpret customer needs, assess requirements, and identify solutions to requests; identify disagreement and brings resolution seeking to integrate the needs of all.
– Manages/Leads projects with minimal risk and resource requirements.
– Supporting any business projects and initiatives as required.
– Support/Complete quality checking, provide timely feedback and coach other members of the team.
– Support TL with driving continuous improvement and change within the D&G team ensuring a positive atmosphere is maintained.
– Support with the creation of workflow management within D&G Digi Recs sub team.
– Procedure writing and reviews.
– At all times behave in a manner which supports a culture of high performance, empowerment, accountability, and professionalism
– To be responsible and accountable for your own personal developments i.e. to prepare and actively operate personal training and development plans.
– Broaden knowledge within own team but also Asset Transfers/Policy charges to support with more technical queries, quality sampling and training
– Promote teamwork while provided timely feedback and supporting with coaching others.
– Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Skills & Experience Required
– Evidentially PC literate, in particular MS Office products
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
– Ability to make decisions within set guidelines and policies.
– Ability to manage own time to meet tight deadlines and develop plans for short-term work activities within own area.
– Respond positively to change, adapt job role accordingly and help others to see the benefits