Our client is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, so it can stand out for the experience and service we deliver by building on our service reputation, and delivering market-leading service excellence for our customers and advisers.
- Achieve an average quality score of over 90%
- Achieve an average weighted productivity score of over 95%
- Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
- Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
- To engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent – essential
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance
- Be open and able to adapt to change
- Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
- Confident self- starter
- Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
- Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
- Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
- Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage