Your role withing the Customer Contact department will involve resolving a wide range of queries for both the IOM and Dublin offices as well as proactively contributing to designing and delivering the most positive experience for all customers.
– Be an active and positive team member focused on providing the best possible customer experience within the Customer Contact area.
- Achieve an average quality score of over 90%
- Achieve an average weighted productivity score of over 95%
- Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
- Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
– Engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared in order to break down silos and support the positive customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent – essential
– Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
- Confident self- starter
- Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
- Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
- Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
- Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage