To be actively engaged in the Claims processes for customers. You will be required to be proactive and positive to ensure you deliver the best possible customer experience for customers throughout their journey. This will involve undertaking administration duties relating to the withdrawal process stages for both the IOM and Dublin office.
– Achieve an average quality score of over 90%
– Achieve an average weighted productivity score of over 95%
– Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
– Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
– Build working relationships by co-operating with and supporting colleagues
– To proactively take ownership for self-development and demonstrate the desire to progress their career.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent
– Articulate and possess excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Confident self- starter
– Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage, particularly within a Claims team