Your role will involve undertaking administration duties relating to the withdrawal process stages for both the IOM and Dublin office as well as proactively contributing to designing and delivering the most positive experience.
– Provide excellent Customer Service to customers and ensure their query is handled within expected timescales
– Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation
– Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback
– Agree quality standard of processes and contribute towards successful delivery
– To engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared in order to break down silos and support the positive customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum 5 A* – C / 9 – 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Math) or equivalent – essential
– Positive approach to their working performance
– Be flexible and adaptable
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision
– Confident self- starter
– Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving
– Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
– Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes
– Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage