– The timely organisation of meetings, minute taking, the production of clear minutes, and the timely circulation of minutes
– Diary management for all colleagues using Outlook Calendar.
– Organising and attending meetings as required, managing agendas, taking minutes and managing system of reminders for items for attention by the colleagues, including Executives.
– Provide full organisational and administrative support to the Office and wider Executive team, undertaking a wide spectrum of tasks as delegated ensuring completion with targets and deadlines.
– Use own initiative to provide a gate keeping and sign posting function in relation to queries and messages, highlighting with the relevant person any urgent matters.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Must have previous experience in a Secretarial role including the ability to produce minutes for lager meetings
– Have excellent communication skills
– Be accurate and able to time manage effectively
– Have a personable friendly manner
– Be fully proficient with Microsoft Office