– Actively contributing to the successful delivery of the departmental objectives along with your own personal business objectives and performance development plan.
– Take ownership for own personal development and objectives
– Be a team player and contribute to the “one team” approach across all of Client Services
– Carry out and follow through client and IFA requests to a conclusion
– Take ownership of and resolve any queries through to a satisfactory conclusion
– Support ongoing reviews and updating of procedures within the team and department.
– Contribute to a proactive working culture
– Be part of an innovative culture to problem solving
– May be required to work shift patterns as required.
– Personally Develop in all areas of excellent customer service.
– Ensure adherence to all company policies including risk, compliance and HR policies
– Take personal responsibility for data integrity
– To help support the group strategy and delivery of strategic objectives.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Competent in Microsoft applications: Including Word, Outlook, SharePoint and Excel
– Knowledge of Finscan – Desirable
– Highly self-motivated individual who is willing to participate and actively assist in improving current processes
– Experience in handling external telephone calls with both clients and independent financial advisors
– Ability to manage and prioritise own workload in a fast-paced environment and be able to make decisions within the remit of their role
– Strong verbal and written communication skills