Our client has developed a digital banking platform which is intended to deliver self-serve capabilities to CSP’s, family offices, fiduciaries and other corporate clients and provides a unique banking service with a significantly enhanced onboarding experience at its core.
– You will work closely with our Business Development colleagues to support new client relationships and deliver an excellent service proposition.
– As a single point of contact for new clients, you will transition a qualified lead from BDMs through the data collection process, uploading to VELTA, through to account opening and mandates set up.
– As a result of the above you will have full accountability for ensuring on-boarding is a timely, efficient and a positive experience for all clients.
– You will take personal responsibility to position clearly the KYC / CDD / AML requirements with clients at the outset of the journey and will agree with them strict timelines for the delivery of documentation so that standard risk accounts are opened within 3 working days of the receipt of completed documents and non-standard risk accounts within 7 working days.
– You will act as a ‘Live Agent’ to ensure onboarding queries and support issues are resolved or referred appropriately and in a timely manner, managing customer expectations throughout, and building excellent relationships.
– When required, you will refer complex / higher risk cases to the High Risk Technical Manager for technical support, managing the client expectations throughout the process.
– At all times you will comply with all internal policies and deliver against regulatory and legal obligations.
– You will work closely with your line manager to develop your role, provide feedback and insights and help with testing new processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
– Excellent time-management, self-planning and organisational skills, as well as strong rapport-building and interpersonal skills.
– Corporate banking experience.
– Knowledge of CDD/AML requirements for non-retail client on-boarding.
– Experience in identifying and resolving problems through root cause analysis.
– Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
– Familiarity with banking regulatory framework.
– Target driven, determined and excellent team-working skills