An opportunity has arisen to join our clients Investments Project Team on a 12 Month Contract, where you will be managing and delivering both incremental and transformational change projects, in pursuit of operational excellence. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with team members across the various Investments teams plus stakeholders from across the wider business.
– Take responsibility for the delivery of Projects to the business.
– Ability to work with key 3rd parities.
– Working through procurement processes.
– Experience of working within financial services sector.
– Use a variety of tools and techniques in order to help the team keep a delivery and learning cadence that helps to remain focused on delivering value against the product vision.
– Identify and manage cross-functional and cross-technical team dependencies, while working with peers to ensure appropriate prioritisation.
– Responsible for delivery against the defined roadmap, ensuring that the teams produce the required output to support the organisation’s Strategy.
– Coach and empower the team to self-manage, utilise feedback for continuous learning, proactively manage dependencies & identify blockers and barriers to service delivery and empower them to overcome them.
– Holding the team accountable for deliverables & addressing reoccurring inefficiencies, whilst promoting wellbeing to create a safe, trusting, and open environment for the team to perform.
– May be required to manage & deliver projects within the project management framework from time to time.
– Understand how to resource plan to ensure plans are achievable.
– Arrange and prepare agendas/minutes/actions for various project meetings.
– Working with key stakeholders to ensure actions are completed to deadlines.
– Communications with project team members, business customers and third-party suppliers.
– Progress reporting against all active projects.
– Continue to evolve and improve the programme and project management process for ensuring successful delivery.
Skills & Experience Required
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Delivery Manager or Project Manager.
– Strong experience/evidence of stakeholder management.
– Skilled at building trust, managing team dynamics and motivating people to be an effective enabler of change.
– Experience of coaching and supporting people to embrace changes to their way of working.
– Ability to self-manage to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement appropriate courses of action.
– Articulate and credible at a senior level, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery.
– Relevant qualification within Project delivery, Lean or Scrum frameworks