The primary focus will be supporting the change department, delivering support services to the projects and programmes to ensure the right level of PMO governance and control is applied ensuring consistency and alignment with the project management framework.
– Working with the Programme and Project managers in preparing project initiation documentation in line with Project Framework standards: including setup of projects on project management tools; identification of delivery risks and dependencies; establish project governance meetings and reporting cycles.
– Ongoing management and monitoring of the Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) and lessons learned logs for projects via regular engagement and challenge with the project teams and recording key areas requiring management attention and escalation.
– Supporting the Change team in building the maturity and capability of the PMO and wider project team, and delivering the departmental objectives.
– Working with the project team to gain understanding of and to collect and collate the required information to produce weekly/monthly/quarterly dashboards, metrics, finance / budget tracking and steering reports.
– Support the ongoing development and improvement of the PMO service, systems, processes, tools and templates provided to all projects.
– Resource management / tracking for projects.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Good level of knowledge of Project Office industry best practice and methodology through proven PMO/Programme Analyst experience.
– Analytical skills and high attention to detail to produce quality management reports in simple and comprehensive form for non-technical audience.
– Excellent working knowledge of Office products, particularly Excel with an ability to create and manage medium complexity spreadsheet solutions.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
– Strong influencing and persuasion skills and ability to build productive working relationships.