– Responsible for the full project delivery lifecycle of programmes or portfolios (internal and external).
– Throughout the lifecycle of these programmes, the PM is responsible for managing the planning and execution and closure stages, stakeholder management, risk mitigation, resolution of issues, budget management and ensuring projects are delivered to the Project Delivery framework.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 5 years in a Project Management role with leadership responsibility
– Proven and demonstrable experience of the full project delivery lifecycle
– Proven and demonstrable experience of programme delivery
– Excellent understanding of change management process and principals
– Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and delivery methodologies and tools (i.e. Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
– Proficient with Project and Portfolio Management Tools. (Visio, MS Project etc.)
– Previous experience of presenting to senior levels within organisations