To assist the Finance Manager in interpreting and providing accurate and timely information in a format that is easily understood and relevant to the decision making process. It provides an opportunity for the holder to gain a broader and more in depth understanding of the company, it’s business objectives and the reporting process.
– Processing and collating information and helping to analyse and interpret the information and presenting it in an appropriate format for the intended audience.
– Support the preparation of regular reporting, namely SII asset data and production of MI, while proactively challenging data
– Assist in the development and ongoing production of expense reporting for the business and senior management
– Assist in responding to queries and ad hoc report requests, reviewing and analysing data across systems
– Helping ensure MI is produced in a timely and accurate manor ensuring all deadlines are met
– Help support the business with the use of MI to support performance management and improvement.
– Assist in variance analysis and be comfortable in challenging colleagues
– To assist in developing and supporting high quality data standards
– Supporting the Finance Manager in a range of projects and developmental tasks as required
Skills & Experience Required:
– Strong analytical skills and numeracy, and proficiency in working with numerical data
– Strong PC skill, particularly MS Excel and MS Access
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Relevant business experience is advantageous, but not essential
– Prior knowledge of SQL, JD Edwards, AS\400 & BaNCs would be advantageous but not essential