As the People & Culture Advisor you will be required to support the team in the development and implementation of the P&C business plan in conjunction with the Corporate Objectives and Culture Programme.
– Support the administration of payroll and benefits for all group jurisdictions;
– Support the annual bonus and benchmarking process;
– Act as a point of contact for external suppliers and responsible for updating providers with employee changes such as change of address etc.
– Support SME’s with scheduling learning events and relevant attendance logs;
– Assist in the maintenance of the Learning management system.
– Manage the HR inbox and respond to queries in a timely manner and act as the main point of contact for HR queries;
– Assist in the administration of the employee life cycle, from onboarding of new employees through to the leaver process;
– Support the recruitment process through contacting agencies and scheduling interviews;
– Maintain employee records are up to date on the internal People system including Updating new starters and any relevant changes to employment;
– Preparing a variety of documents, including offer letters and employment contracts;
– Advise and signpost on various people related matters.
Skills & Experience Required:
– 2 + years’ experience in a HR generalist or administration role
– Competent in Microsoft applications: Including Word, Outlook and Excel
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Ability to manage and prioritise own workload in a fast-paced environment