Due to continued growth our client is currently seeking an Administrator to join their Pensions Department and begin their career within this.
– Processing payments of invoices
– Processing payments of member benefits and tax
– Compliance monitoring reviews and client risk assessments
– Preparing financial files for annual accounts work
– Following up information/documentation requirements
Skills & Experience Required
– Either hold at least 2 years office experience OR a bright school/college leaver with Maths & English GCSE at C and above.
– Have excellent communication skills
– Proficient in MS office (word & excel)
– Ability and willingness to learn new skills
Part time considered to a minimum of 25 hours per week.