Our client is looking for a candidate who has a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. From sourcing new payment processors, to compiling business cases & commercials, through to leading the integration into our product, you will be the main focal point for our payment offerings across all our products.
– Drive the global strategy and define the payments roadmap for our products with the goal to reduce friction, while adding features to deliver a superior customer experience.
– Collecting and analysing appropriate feedback from any source that contributes towards defining requirements and product features
– Effectively communicating and negotiating proposed requirements and priorities to appropriate stakeholders, internally and externally
– Working closely with internal stakeholders from the Marketing team, to deliver projects which bring value to the business.
– The sourcing of new payment integrations to expand our existing offering, ensuring global coverage where possible
– Negotiating commercials with new & existing suppliers to minimise business costs
– Monitor emerging trends, developments, regulatory changes, and security enhancements across the payments industry
– Establish relationships with global leaders for proposition development and effective implementation planning
– Understanding the human context, assisting with data analysis, and interpreting trends to identify areas for improvement
– Maintaining necessary supporting documentation, including user-facing content
Skills & Experience Required:
– Previous experience working in the payments industry, with a strong knowledge of all global & localised payment options
– A thorough understanding, and previous experience of working with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
– Previous experience in product management is a must, with a proven ability to understand and translate requirements into product features and suggestions for improvements
– Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
– Highly effective cross-functional team management
– Passionate, with a desire to continue to build up a good knowledge of the fintech industry and be aware of regulatory and other relevant market changes
– Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products
– Excellent understanding of the company products and services
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in confidently presenting and talking about products to an audience