– The smooth processing of money in and money out of the companies bank accounts with a focus on Controls to ensure entries are posted accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner
– Handle payment related queries from internal colleagues, external customers and banking partners
– Daily processing of invoices, ensuring payments are verified and paid within service standards and adherence to the Group Expense Policy
– Maintain strong working relationships with banks, business partners and colleagues across the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Have at least two years’ experience within financial services, preferably within a payments processing role.
– A good working knowledge of the major international banking systems.
– Have experience using accounts payable and accounting systems
– Have a strong understanding of the technical processes within a payments team
– Have a high level of attention to detail, particularly working with figures.
– Strong communication skills, both written and oral
– A good working knowledge of MS Office and in particular Excel
– Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and suppliers
– Good organisational and problem solving skills
– The ability to work to strict internal and external deadlines and adapt to varying daily work volumes
– Must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.