Our client is currently looking for a Senior Administrator who will be based within their Customer Services New Business Team.
– Reviewing new business applications to ensure they are accepted in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority’s (FSA’s) Guidance Notes on Anti-Money Laundering and Preventing the Financing of Terrorism – for Insurers (Long Term Business)
– Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines
– Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted in line with internal guidelines
– Dealing with responses by phone/email to requests for outstanding new application requirements
– Establishing and maintaining relationships with brokers, sales and regional offices.
Skills & Experience Required:
– A minimum of 4 years financial services experience ideally in a new business role within Life Assurance.
– A good understanding of the FSA’s Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
– Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance