The role is primarily responsible for the identification, development and facilitation of Learning and Development activities to support the clients company values and build capability across the company.
– Identification of training and development needs in conjunction with line managers, departments heads and HR.
– Develop and deliver a range of in house training, including Induction
– Sourcing and facilitation of specialist training
– Ongoing development of training programmes to strengthen manager skill sets
– Monitoring and approval of activities to ensure they are fit for purpose and within budget
– Management of on-line training packages e.g. Linkedin learning
– Administration of Professional Qualification Application in line with company policy
– Support line managers in identifying and solving training problems
– Production of Monthly MI and evaluation of training effectiveness
– Identification and coordination of Wellbeing initiatives
Skills & Experience Required:
– At least 5 years Life Assurance / Office experience and with some previous experience in a training environment
– Good presentation / facilitation skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Able to listen, communicate and challenge effectively at all levels
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Relationship and stakeholder management skills and strong influencing skills
– Good market and commercial awareness
– Preferably holding or working towards appropriate qualifications.