– Processing new business documentation under instruction
– Carrying out administration tasks to assigned deadlines
– Scanning, filing, processing receipts and payments, preparation of letters, client invoicing
– Assist with preparation and filing of statutory documents
– Provide assistance to the team manager and colleagues in the administration of portfolios for HNW clients.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to grasp new concepts and apply new skills quickly
– Ability to produce quality work to sometimes strict deadlines
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Accurately and methodically complete detailed technical work as instructed
– Self motivated with a structured approach to work
– Identify and analyse problems by interpreting information available
– A team player with ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
– Educated to Degree level
– Previous relevant office experience
– A desire to progress and undertake a relevant professional qualification, i.e. STEP / Governance Institute.