Our client who is a growing Fiduciary Service Provider are seeking an amazing Junior Fiduciary Administrator to join their team. This role is full time (35 hours) & will involve assisting in the management of a diverse portfolio of trusts, companies and foundations across various jurisdictions. This is a varied role and offers excellent career prospects for the right candidate, full study support & competitive salary!
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a fiduciary position and be willing to learn and develop.
– Experience in online banking payments, filing of statutory documents including Annual Returns, maintaining statutory records, opening bank accounts and preparing minutes essential along with knowledge of KYC requirements.
– Flexible with an ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team with excellent organisational & communication skills and the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
– A working knowledge of the following systems would be an advantage: Viewpoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Hold or a desire to undertake relevant professional qualifications.