Our client who is a successful CSP on the island is currently looking for a Junior Client Bookkeeper to train and develop within their Finance department.
– Expected to develop a good working relationship and work proactively with the Trust Administration Teams to resolve queries in a timely manner.
– Take ownership, prioritise workload and communicate effectively with their line manager and third parties.
– Achieve personal targets as set out for their role (this will include targets for time recording and utilisation) and will also take action to ensure agreed business risk targets are met. They will use technical capability to understand and manage risk with the support of their line manager, escalating where necessary and required in accordance with policies.
– Support with the timely completion of accurate bookkeeping in line with relevant policies and procedures.
– Responsible for completing a portfolio of basic bank, investment and property bookkeeping, as well as relevant control reconciliations.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Prior experience in Trust and Company bookkeeping will be beneficial.
– Flexible and professional when working under time driven pressures and will have good prioritisation and time management skills.
– Able to deliver results without compromising on quality and accuracy.
– Strong team player, self-motivated and focussed on exceeding targets and goals.
– Be working towards a relevant bookkeeping qualification or willing to undertake this going forward.
Related Jobs (13)
- Spanish & Swedish Speaking Administrators on March 21, 2023 Permanent
- Receptionist on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Client Bookkeeper on March 17, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Trainee Administrator on March 9, 2023 Permanent
- Project Support Senior Administrator on March 9, 2023 Contract
- Senior Bookkeeper on March 1, 2023 Permanent
- Senior Client Administrator on February 1, 2023 Permanent
- Trust & Company Administrator on August 3, 2022 Permanent