As an Investment Marketing Technician you will support the Investment Marketing team with the continuing management of the group investment ranges, including the distribution of fund performance data and the creation of insightful investment marketing materials for both online and offline use. The role would suit a committed team player with excellent attention to detail and communication skills who is looking to develop their investment knowledge.
– Monitoring corporate actions and their impact on our internal fund ranges; assisting in the preparation of suitable client and adviser communications, both physical and web based
– Preparation and update of fund related documents and reports
– Accurate maintenance of fund data within internal systems
– Maintenance of Morningstar fund centres and web tools
– Liaison with Fund Management groups
– Updating of third party tool suppliers with fund updates and changes
– Providing support to the ongoing development of our online service centre and tools which help clients and advisers understand fund performance within their policy.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services, preferably in an investments related role
– Have a high level of attention to detail with the ability to analyse large amounts of data succinctly
– Be able to work independently, prioritise changing workflows and take ownership of their work
– Have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
– Possess strong organisational skills
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Have a willingness to learn and develop.