Our client is currently seeking an experienced Investment Administrator to undertake a position for a period of 12 months. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the reconciliation of asset stock and cash positions of client accounts.
– Reconciliation of asset positions, cash accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
– Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
– Identification and investigation of outstanding items
– Download of daily reports and files
– Supporting other team members
Skills & Experience Required:
– A strong working knowledge Microsoft Office in particular Excel
– Be educated to A-Level standard, (Maths would be advantageous but not essential).
– Ability to work to strict deadlines
– Ability to organise own work to meet institution deadlines
– Have a flexible & adaptable attitude
– Team Player
– Accuracy, particularly when inputting data.