The role will incorporate and include the development and implementation of relevant procedures surrounding trigger events, structure changes, ownership etc.,with a primary focus on verification and understanding of complex structures and authentication of supporting documents.
– Assessing and validating documentation provided as part of the onboarding process
– Ensure a clear and complete understanding of the client relationship is established from the outset and throughout the client journey
– You will be accountable for collating and reviewing all client documentation in order to gain full understanding and suitability.
– You’ll take responsibility for Client and Introducer Risk reviews
– Work closely with colleagues and support the implementation of the process required for High Risk annual Investment Client Reviews.
– Support the development of the overarching policies and procedures,drawing on your knowledge and experience to answer queries and support your colleagues.
– Ensure a structured workflow to enable accurate management of all information required.
– Complete high-quality reviews for all clients that will satisfy regulatory requirements – know your customer.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Experience in a Banking/ CSP/TSP Onboarding role is preferred
– Strong AML background and a good understanding of payment schematics and PEP Alerts
– Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding the ‘on-boarding’of new clients, including individual, corporate and complex structures
– Excellent knowledge of best practice, regulatory and legal requirements of an FSA regulated financial institution
– Experience in the development and implementation of relevant procedures surrounding trigger events, structure changes, ownership etc.