– Analyze infrastructure solutions
– Provide infrastructure analysis services to internal stakeholders
– Analyze and understand user needs and expectations, as well as alternative infrastructure architectures and trends
– Conduct analyses of technology and associated operational processes, with a view to recommending infrastructure designs and strategies that will improve service, lower costs, and prevent unforeseen operational issues.
– Create architectural standards
– Rationalise servers and infrastructure to optimise performance and minimise maintenance and licencing costs.
– Interview technical teams to gather relevant information to facilitate architectural requirements definitions
– Establish, explain, and validate the solution-testing criteria for projects
– Design services in the area of technology solutions, operations architecture and IFGL standards.
– Develop solution architectures that promote a clear, consistent business vision
– Define group data, application and network security standards
– Conduct analysis of alternative architectures and define a solution’s cost-of-ownership
– Articulate key aspects of architecture and design (e.g., scalability, availability, manageability, robustness, appropriate incorporation of new technology) through models, documentation, and code; present architectures to executive management, clients, and developer teams
– Assist projects with implementing solutions.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Minimum of 5 years of experience of working in IT infrastructure engineering/architecture
– Strong experience with On-Prem / Private Cloud Infrastructure services.
– Responsible for the creation of a well-informed cloud strategy and administer the adaption process
– Evaluation of cloud applications, hardware, and software on an ongoing basis
– Develop and organize cloud systems and work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy
– At least 1 Infrastructure Advanced Certification (VMware, Microsoft, RedHat, Cisco, etc.) or hyperscaler Advanced Certification (AWS, Azure, GCP)
– Experience with Private / hybrid cloud solutions either commercial tools (VMware, BMC, HP, Cisco, Microsoft) or OpenSource (Openstack, Cloudforms, etc.).
– Experience with automation and Orchestration of infrastructure operational processes (Ansible, BMC, VMware, Red Hat, Chef, Puppet, etc.).
– Knowledge of main hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V) and network virtualization (NSX, etc.)
– Familiar with main operating systems (Linux and Windows) and middleware (appservers, webservers, databases and others).
– Experience with Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
– Data Center Transformation assessments
– Infrastructure that supports big data
– Definition of Infrastructure Strategies and Roadmap
– Architecture Design and Implementation of Infrastructure and Automation Solutions.
– Familiar with Public Cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure).
– Experience in DevOps around Continuous Integration & Delivery
– Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to client and company supervisors.