– Providing advice and guidance to managers on all aspects of Company policy, including sickness, flexible working, performance management in line with best practice, and employment law.
– Improving, implementing and administering human resources policies and procedures
– Working with key business stakeholders to build meaningful relationships and influence their people agenda
– Providing expert advice and guidance on HR matters, using the appropriate communication lines and systems to address queries and provide solutions to the business and employees.
– Deliver first-class HR documentation management, on all HR processes from generation of contracts of employment, salary/bonus letters, to leaver documentation.
– Support monthly Payroll processes and play a key role in maintaining the relevant systems – ensuring all information is current and accurate at all times.
– Work with Hiring Managers and the internal recruiter on acquiring the right talent and assist the full cycle of Talent Acquisition.
– Assist in maintaining the HR system, ready to resolve ad-hoc queries plus coach and educate our workforce on how to make effective use of the system.
– Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
– Implementing programs to improve the employee experience of the organisation as a workplace.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Previous experience in a HR generalist environment, dealing with employee relations issues and assisting with high volume recruitment and fast passed environment.
– Demonstrated knowledge of HR systems (Iris/cascade desirable) and Microsoft Office suite.
– CIPD qualified Level 3 + preferred or working towards.
– At least 2 years’ minimum experience working as a generalist
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a professional, confident, ‘can do’ attitude
– An up to date & general working knowledge of IOM & UK employment legislation. Experience in Malta, Lithuania and Costa Rica would be a massive advantage!
– Has a consultative approach and is confident enough to probe and challenge stakeholders.
– Ability to work autonomously, as well as be part of a dynamic, driven team in a high volume; fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment.
– An excellent understanding of the importance of confidentiality